Why Choose an Independent Agent
There are several ways to buy insurance, and you may not realize the benefits an independent agent can provide. For example, independent agents represent, on average, eight different insurance carriers and research these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage, and service. Overall, customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent's livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent's most important job!
The Benefits of Working with an Independent Agent
- An independent agent is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties who:
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices, because agents can access the insurance coverage from multiple companies;
- Assists you when you have a claim;
- Is your consultant, working with you to help explain the different types of insurance and determining your unique needs;
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs;
- Is a "value hunter," who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service;
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, such as home, renters, auto, and business insurance
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep it current.