Why Choose an Independent Agent
There are several ways to buy insurance, and you may not realize the benefits an independent agent can provide. For example, independent agents represent, on average, eight different insurance carriers and research these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage, and service. Overall, customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent's livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent's most important job!
The Benefits of Working with an Independent Agent
- An independent agent is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties who:
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices, because agents can access the insurance coverage from multiple companies;
- Assists you when you have a claim;
- Is your consultant, working with you to help explain the different types of insurance and determining your unique needs;
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs;
- Is a "value hunter," who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service;
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products, such as home, renters, auto, and business insurance; and
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep it current.
Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Donec sed odio dui. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum justo risus.
Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed.
Praesent commodo cursus magna, vel scelerisque nisl consectetur et. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo.